SAP Supply Chain Lead Consultant
GitaCloud is looking for bright, energetic, and ambitious talent in supply chain consulting space. We are offering an unparalleled career trajectory to the right talent. With us, you will get a high-quality portfolio of Fortune 500 clients to work globally across multiple industries as well as hone your skills in a diverse set of supply chain capability areas ranging from Supply Chain Design, Demand Sensing / Shaping, Trade Promotion Optimization, Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization, Integrated Business Planning (prescriptive analytics based full enterprise modeling & optimization across financial, commercial, and operational teams), End To End Supply Chain Planning, Distribution Planning, Production Planning / Scheduling, Supply Chain Execution (Warehouse management, Transportation Management), Supply Chain Visibility & Monitoring (Control Tower), Supply Chain Response Management, and supply chain advanced analytics that cut across functional walls to deliver true enterprise excellence in sensing, shaping, and meeting demand profitably.
We are looking for bright, passionate, and ambitious young talent that can:
- Lead and support Supply Chain pursuits and Practice Development initiatives.
- Research & learn from supply chain thought leaders and develop a compelling point of view in chosen supply chain solution domains.
- Learn industry nuances and research clients deeply to generate winning value propositions and deliver exceptionally successful Software demos and Proof Of Concept POC / Pilot projects.
- Deliver supply chain projects with demonstrated excellence across solution fit and hard business value dimensions.
- Go broad on supply chain concepts as you go deep in a specific supply chain technology, e.g., SAP IBP
- Above all, commit to continuous learning in pursuit of advisory excellence. Challenge to grow your knowledge base, and stay current with cutting edge thought in supply chain domain: whether supply chain advanced analytics, IOT driven cognitive supply chains, or any other similar supply chain digital transformation drivers.
- Promote and foster our learning and sharing culture: groom others, teach clients and team members as you learn. We are looking to learn from and share with the broader supply chain ecosystem of research analyst firms, software providers, customers, industry thought leaders, supply chain centric community platforms.
- Strive to be known outside GitaCloud as a respected expert in your area.
- Strengthen GitaCloud and its clients by enhancing the collective body of knowledge and commit to digging deep in order to resolve our clients' toughest supply chain challenges. We thrive in the increasingly volatile & complex world of demand driven multi-enterprise supply chains that need to operate as a single entity.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 8 years’ work-experience in supply chain technology consulting (SAP SCM/APO or similar), supply chain process consulting or supply chain planning function.
- Hands-on expertise in SAP Advanced Planner Optimizer (APO) or a similar supply chain planning solution. Implementation experience in SAP IBP solution will be a big plus.
- Supply chain functional as well technical proficiency with three or more full life cycle supply chain implementations (SAP or similar)
- Hands-on doer and eager to learn mindset. Ability to learn new best of breed software quickly.
- Experience defining solution strategy, working with clients to understanding business requirements, designing business processes and software functionality to meet requirements, prototyping and testing integrated solutions, working closely with supply chain planners and other business users to train them and work closely with them in planning cycles to get the solution fully accepted & adopted with a track record of high quality under firm deadlines.
- Pre-sales experience with customer sales cycles, responses to RFPs is a plus. Researcher mindset: ability to research industry, clients effectively under deadlines, and ability to produce compelling client decks, white papers, blog posts that will appeal to client business teams.
- Excellent skill with MS-Excel is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to think outside the box and boldly present fresh ideas. Expertise with balance of confidence and humility; mindset and aptitude to collaborate with clients and team. Exceptional client interfacing consulting skills: presenting supply chain software demos and executing supply chain process workshops with supply chain planners and client management teams, design thinking skills, executive presence, conflict management & consensus building skills, relationship management skills, art of becoming a trustworthy go-to partner for clients
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain business processes apart from supply chain technology (SAP or similar). Ability to straddle comfortably between business process and technology. Experience, confidence and ability in speaking business language with client management team.
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability to face and overcome challenges. Ability to keep the focus on what needs to be accomplished through a sea of distractions.
- Strong desire to excel and commitment to developing knowledge base across multiple industries. In short, we are looking for highly talented performers who are ready to take their game to the next level and become respected experts in their field over the mid-term.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline or advanced analytics with requisite supply chain experience or a Post Graduate degree in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering / Industrial Management discipline. MBA degree is a plus.
- Supply Chain certifications like CPIM from APICS is a big plus.
- Project management experience, PMP certification from PMI is a plus.
Our commitment to you:
- We will train you in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP), S/4 HANA, and other recent solutions emerging from SAP.
- We are a young firm and act as a tightly-knit family. You get extensive grooming and support from our executives and senior managers. We believe in enabling talent to realize its full potential and are committed to supporting broad learning that comes from attending conferences, meeting supply chain thought leaders, continuous digital learning from the best in the supply chain education business over and above exposure to client supply chain practitioners from marquee brands across a diverse set of industries.
- We will provide you a wide range of roles and opportunities to lead client engagements. We believe in grooming our talent for general management executive career track faster then they imagine and encourage our team members to step out of their comfort zone and truly challenge themselves to grow. We provide the opportunities, and give you the license to experiment boldly. We breed entrepreneurial mindset, so our team can learn to think and do whatever it takes to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
- Flat hierarchy, everyone has a voice, and leaders listen to fresh ideas. We empower you to take charge and make a difference.
- We deliver a path to partnership and profit sharing opportunities as well as stock options for consistent out-performers as we groom them to take leadership roles in the company.
Incorporated in Delaware, USA, GitaCloud is on a mission to help people and enterprises make better decisions. GitaCloud Principals are seasoned industry leaders (ex-Senior VP SCM) or management consultants / ex-SAP leaders. They come from a rich background of helping dozens of leading Fortune 500 companies through their supply chain / business transformation in Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning & Optimization domains. GitaCloud offers a full range of software & services: business transformation engagements, Systems Integration engagements, and Supply Chain Planning Managed Services. GitaCloud clients range from High-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Government, Automotive, Consumer Goods, and Retail verticals across North America and Asia Pacific markets. As an SAP Services partner, GitaCloud provides a full range of services in Supply Chain domain: from SAP IBP, S/4 HANA, BO Cloud, APO, SNC, EWM, EM, OER/AII, SPP, ECC MM/PP, MES, MII, EAM, BI, as well as custom supply chain solutions based in HANA. For more information, please visit www.GitaCloud.com.
If interested, send your resume to HR@GitaCloud.com.