SAP Integrated business planning IBP principal Consultant
GitaCloud is looking for bright, energetic, and ambitious talent in SAP supply chain consulting space. We are offering an unparalleled career trajectory to the right talent. With us, you will get a high-quality portfolio of Fortune 500 clients to work globally across multiple industries as well as hone your skills in a diverse set of supply chain capability areas ranging from Demand Sensing / Shaping, Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization, Integrated Business Planning (x-functional S&OP process integrated with Finance), Response & Supply Planning Management, and Supply Chain Control Tower to cut across functional silos to deliver true integrated enterprise and value network planning excellence in sensing, shaping, and responding to demand profitably.
We are looking for bright, passionate, and ambitious young talent that can:
- Lead and support Supply Chain pursuits and Practice Development initiatives.
- Research & learn from supply chain thought leaders and develop a compelling point of view in chosen supply chain solution domains.
- Learn industry nuances and research clients deeply to generate winning value propositions and deliver exceptional IBP reference models, that help with pre-sales efforts in terms of IBP demonstrations and Proof Of Concept POC / Pilot projects.
- Strengthen GitaCloud and its clients by enhancing the collective body of knowledge and commit to digging deep in order to resolve our clients' toughest supply chain challenges. We thrive in the increasingly volatile & complex world of demand driven multi-enterprise supply chains that need to operate as a single entity.
- Deliver full life cycle supply chain projects with demonstrated excellence across solution fit and hard business value dimensions.
- Go broad on integrated business planning concepts as well as go deep in SAP IBP across applications: configuration and integration aspects.
- Above all, commit to continuous learning in pursuit of advisory excellence. Challenge to grow your knowledge base, and stay current with cutting edge thought in supply chain domain: whether Machine Learning in Demand Sensing to deliver scale, IOT enabled cognitive supply chains, or any other similar supply chain digital transformation drivers like Blockchain.
- Promote and foster our learning and sharing culture: groom others, teach clients and team members as you learn. We are looking to learn from and share with the broader supply chain ecosystem of customers, industry thought leaders, research analyst firms, software providers, and supply chain centric community platforms.
- Strive to be known outside GitaCloud as a respected expert in your area.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 8 years relevant work-experience in supply chain technology consulting (SAP IBP, APO, SNC, or similar), supply chain process consulting or supply chain planning function.
- Hands-on expertise and minimum 2 implementation projects experience in SAP Integrated Business Planning is a must-have. You must have taken customers live and be able to provide customer references.
- Show-and-tell oriented trailblazer mindset. Ability to explore and master new IBP capabilities quickly.
- Experience defining solution strategy, working with clients to understanding business requirements, designing business processes and software functionality to meet requirements, prototyping and testing integrated solutions, working closely with supply chain planners and other business users to train them and work closely with them in planning cycles to get the solution fully accepted & adopted with a track record of high quality under firm deadlines.
- Pre-sales experience with customer sales cycles, responses to RFPs is a big plus. Researcher mindset: ability to research industry, clients effectively under deadlines, and ability to produce compelling client decks, white papers, blog posts that will appeal to prospect clients.
- Excellent skills with MS-Excel (VBA Macros, etc.) is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to think outside the box and boldly present fresh ideas. Expertise with balance of confidence and humility; mindset and aptitude to collaborate with clients and team. Exceptional client interfacing consulting skills: presenting supply chain software demos and executing supply chain process workshops with supply chain planners and client management teams, design thinking skills, executive presence, conflict management & consensus building skills, relationship management skills, art of becoming a trustworthy go-to partner for clients
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain business processes apart from SAP IBP technology. Ability to straddle comfortably between business process and technology. Experience, confidence and ability in speaking business language with client management team.
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability to face and overcome challenges. Ability to keep the focus on what needs to be accomplished through a sea of distractions.
- Strong desire to excel and commitment to developing knowledge base across multiple industries. In short, we are looking for highly talented performers who are ready to take their game to the next level and become respected experts in their field over the mid-term.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline or advanced analytics with requisite supply chain experience or a Post Graduate degree in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering / Industrial Management discipline. MBA degree is a plus.
- Supply Chain certifications like CPIM from APICS is a plus.
Our commitment to you:
- We will get you into challenging and rewarding work experiences centered on SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP), S/4 HANA, and other recent solutions in SAP Leonardo suite.
- We are a young firm and act as a tightly-knit family. You will get extensive grooming and support from GitaCloud executives. We believe in enabling talent to realize its full potential and are committed to supporting broad learning that comes from attending conferences, meeting supply chain thought leaders, continuous digital learning from the best in the supply chain education business over and above exposure to client supply chain practitioners from marquee brands across a diverse set of industries.
- We will provide you a wide range of roles and opportunities to lead client engagements. We believe in grooming our talent for general management executive career track faster then they imagine and encourage our team members to step out of their comfort zone and truly challenge themselves to grow. We provide the opportunities, and give you the license to experiment boldly. We breed entrepreneurial mindset, so our team can learn to think and do whatever it takes to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
- Flat hierarchy, everyone has a voice, and everyone is empowered to lead.
Incorporated in Delaware, USA, GitaCloud is on a mission to enable digital supply chains. GitaCloud Principals are seasoned industry leaders (ex-Senior VP SCM) or management consultants / ex-SAP leaders. They come from a rich background of helping dozens of leading Fortune 500 companies through their supply chain / business transformation in Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning & Optimization domains. GitaCloud offers a full range of software & services: business transformation engagements, Systems Integration engagements, and Supply Chain Planning Managed Services. GitaCloud clients range from High-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Government, Automotive, Consumer Goods, and Retail verticals across North America and Asia Pacific markets. As an SAP Services Partner and Reseller, GitaCloud provides a full range of services in Supply Chain domain: from SAP IBP, S/4 HANA, APO, SNC, EM, SPP, ECC MM/PP as well as custom supply chain solutions based in HANA. For more information, please visit www.GitaCloud.com.
If interested, send your resume to HR@GitaCloud.com.