This is a 2-day in-person event focused on SAP IBP for S&OP (across Demand Review, Supply Review, Integrated Reconciliation Review, and Executive Review).
Link to register.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is being offered?
GitaCloud is offering a 2-day in-person Bootcamp for a deep-dive hands-on evaluation of the SAP IBP for S&OP application based on the latest IBP 1805 release.
SAP IBP for S&OP Bootcamp
July 9th - 10th, 2018
SAP India Pvt. Ltd. office at SAP Office at 5th Floor, C-59, G-Block, PLATINA Building, BKC, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India
Who is this for?
This Bootcamp is designed to help:
- Customers evaluating or implementing SAP IBP for Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) application
- Business planners responsible for Demand Planning, Supply Planning, or Sales & Operations Planning
- IT Decision Makers or Team Members responsible for evaluating SAP IBP Platform & Applications
- SAP Supply Chain practitioners with experience in SAP SCM (APO), SAP ECC or S/4, or non-SAP SCM practitioners
- Any others who are interested in a career in Digital Supply Chains enabled by SAP IBP
What does this cover?
This IBP for S&OP Bootcamp covers:
- Digital Supply Chains: Business Context
- S&OP Process Overview: Best Practices
- SAP IBP Platform Overview
IBP Platform & Configuration Showcase:
- IBP Fiori Web Apps Overview
- Excel Add-In Overview
- Configuration building blocks & best practices (Attributes, Time Profiles, Master Data Types, Planning Levels, Key Figures, Key Figure Calculations, Planning Areas)
- Unified Planning Area: Demand relevant aspects
- Master Data Load, Sales History Data Load
- ABC-XYZ Segmentation
- Pre-processing (Outlier Correction)
- Statistical Forecasting in IBP for Demand
- Demand Planning / Shaping using Promotions Lift Elimination, Promotion Effectiveness Analysis, Promotion Modeling
- Product Life Cycle Management, New Product Introduction
- Demand Analytics / Dashboards: Forecast Error Calculations, Forecast Value Added Analysis
- Unified Planning Area: Supply relevant aspects for Time Series Based Supply Planning
- Supply Planning & Supply Propagation Heuristics: Input / Output Key Figures, Parameters, Calculations
- Supply Optimizer: Cost Model Overview, Parameters, Explainability
- Advanced Key Figures: Downstream, Minimum, Adjusted, In-Transit, etc.
- Advanced Scenarios: Co-Production, Cross-Plant Production, Production Lead Time, Lot Sizing, Balance Receipts, Fair Share Distribution, Storage Constraints, Capacity Expansion, Check Mode, Compute Quotas, Local Run, Shelf LIfe VIsibility, Subnetworks, Means of Transport, Demand Categories
Integrated Reconciliation Review
- Versions / Scenarios
- What-If Simulations
- Custom Alerts
- Compare Revenue & Margin Forecasts vs. Targets in Baseline vs other versions
- KPI Analysis & Gap Resolution
- Develop a balanced & profitable S&OP plan
- Financial Projections: Revenue, COGS, Gross Profit, SG&A, Operating Profit
- Trade-Off Review & Decision Making: Increase capacity vs. Short New Demand
- Operationalize the Approved Constrained S&OP Plan
- IBP for S&OP Roadmap
- IBP for S&OP Case Study
- IBP for S&OP Implementation Methodology, Lessons learned, Best Practices
Why attend this Bootcamp?
Attendees will benefit from:
- Up-to-date subject matter with all IBP for S&OP 1805 capabilities covered extensively with instructor-led showcase demonstrations
- Robust grounding in terms of business context and planning concepts prior to solution function/feature deep dive
- Extensive Q&A at the end of each session
I cannot travel to Mumbai, India on these dates. What are my options?
You can also attend this event online if the schedule works for you (9 AM IST - 5 PM IST).