Link to register.
GitaCloud and SAP teams are busy putting together content for our upcoming SAP IBP for Demand webinar. This includes a detailed showcase focused on Demand Forecasting / Sensing capabilities of SAP Integrated Business Planning IBP latest release 1802.
We had nearly 600 people register for our last webinar on IBP Response & Supply hosted on Feb 23rd, 2018. 50+ large customer brands were represented. 98% attendees communicated satisfaction with the webinar content per the exit survey. We highly recommend you to join this webinar if you are a supply chain or SAP practitioner. You should sign-up even if your schedule does not permit attending this webinar live, as we will send a recording of this webinar out to all registrants.
Webinar Preview: 90 minute total duration
- Guenter Schmidt - GitaCloud Principal (ex-Broadcom Sr Director IT) will be moderating this webinar. Guenter has extensive experience with Demand processes with multiple customers.
- Tod Stenger - IBP for Demand Solution Owner from SAP America will present an overview of the solution capabilities as well as the roadmap for rest of 2018.
- Ashish Meshram - GitaCloud IBP Lead Consultant will present a detailed IBP showcase covering demand forecasting and sensing processes end-to-end.
- Ashutosh Bansal - GitaCloud CEO will present a customer case study where GitaCloud Supply Chain Scientist team demonstrated significantly improved forecast accuracy.
- Ashutosh will also provide a sneak preview of the upcoming 5-day in-person IBP bootcamps from GitaCloud.
- We will have the Q&A session running throughout the webinar as well as live Q&A at the end.
We look forward to hosting you in this webinar. Please forward this web page to others in your professional network, who may be evaluating or interested in SAP IBP.