WHAT IS BEING OFFERED?
This is a 5-day in-person boot camp focused on SAP IBP Demand and Inventory applications based on the latest 1802 release. This event will be hosted at GitaCloud Headquarters in San Francisco Bay Area, but is also open to online attendees.
Link to register.
SAP IBP Demand & Inventory Bootcamp
April 30th - May 4th, 2018
GitaCloud Headquarters at 6200 Stoneridge Mall Road, 3rd Floor, Pleasanton, CA 94588
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This Bootcamp is designed to help:
- Business planners responsible for Supply Planning or Response Management leveraging SAP IBP
- IT team members responsible for implementing SAP IBP for Response & Supply: TIme Series Planning and/or Order Based Planning
- SAP IBP S&OP, or Response & Supply practitioners who need to ramp-up on IBP for Demand and IBP for Inventory
- SAP SCM (APO) or SAP ERP practitioners who are interested in learning SAP IBP
- Non-SAP SCM practitioners (Demantra, JDA, e2open, Kinaxis, etc.) who are looking to migrate to SAP ecosystem
- Any others who are interested in a career in Digital Supply Chains enabled by SAP IBP
WHAT DOES THIS COVER?
This IBP for Demand & Inventory Bootcamp covers:
- Digital Supply Chains: Business Context
- Supply Chain Beer Game
- Demand Reference Planning Area
- ABC-XYZ Segmentation
- Statistical Forecasting Concepts
- Statistical Forecasting in IBP for Demand
- Forecast Level Selection, Large Account Forecasting
- Demand Modeling
- Demand Planning / Shaping
- Product Life Cycle Management, New Product Introduction
- Promotions Lift Elimination, Promotion Effectiveness Analysis, Promotion Modeling
- Demand Sensing: Retail POS or Warehouse Withdrawals based
- Forecast Error Calculations
- Forecast Value Added Analysis
- Demand Analytics / Dashboards
- Adjacent Solutions: Demand Signal Management, Trade Promotions Management
- IBP for Demand Roadmap
- Forecasting as a Service
- Innovation: Probabilistic Forecasting
- IBP for Demand Certification Test
- Inventory Optimizations Concepts
- Inventory Reference Planning Area
- ABC-XYZ Segmentation
- Supply Chain Network App
- Single Stage Inventory Optimization
- Multi-Stage Inventory Optimization
- Multi-level BOM Planning
- Calculation of Inventory Components
- Optimize Inventory for Long Tail: with Intermittent Demand Patterns
- Inventory what-if Simulations
- Inventory Optimization oriented Analytics / Dashboards.
- IBP for Inventory Certification Test
WHY ATTEND THIS BOOTCAMP?
Learners will benefit from:
- Up-to-date subject matter with 1708 / 1711 / 1802 capabilities covered extensively with instructor-led showcase demonstrations followed by hands-on learning with structured learning exercises and data
- IBP Response & Supply implementation case studies
- Robust grounding in terms of business context prior to technology function/feature deep dive
- A rich library of concept slides & examples to explain advanced concepts
- Comprehensive showcase of IBP for Demand & Inventory: live demonstrations
- Extensive Q&A at the end of each session.
- IBP Certification Test: to benchmark learning and pursue IBP market as a credentialed resource