WHAT IS BEING OFFERED?
This is a 5-day in-person boot camp focused on SAP IBP Response and Supply applications based on the latest 1802 release. Both Time Series Planning and Order Based Planning are covered in detail. This event will be hosted at GitaCloud Headquarters in San Francisco Bay Area, but is also open to online attendees.
LINK TO REGISTER.
SAP IBP Response & Supply Bootcamp
June 18th - 22nd, 2018
GitaCloud Headquarters at 6200 Stoneridge Mall Road, 3rd Floor, Pleasanton, CA
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This Bootcamp is designed to help:
- Business planners responsible for Supply Planning or Response Management leveraging SAP IBP
- IT team members responsible for implementing SAP IBP for Response & Supply: TIme Series Planning and/or Order Based Planning
- SAP IBP S&OP, Demand, or Inventory practitioners who need to ramp-up on IBP for Response & Supply Time Series Planning and/or Order Based Planning
- SAP SCM (APO) or SAP ERP practitioners who are interested in learning SAP IBP
- Non-SAP SCM practitioners (Demantra, JDA, e2open, Kinaxis, etc.) who are looking to migrate to SAP ecosystem
- Any others who are interested in a career in Digital Supply Chains enabled by SAP IBP
WHAT DOES THIS COVER?
This IBP for Response & Supply Bootcamp covers:
- Digital Supply Chains: Business Context
- SAP IBP Platform Overview
- SAP IBP Response & Supply Overview: Time Series Planning
- Supply Reference Planning Areas Overview
- Key Figures: Downstream, Minimum, Adjusted, In-Transit, etc.
- Supply Heuristics: Input / Output Key Figures, Parameters, Calculations
- Supply Optimizer: Cost Model Overview, Parameters, Explainability
- Special Scenarios: Co-Production, Cross-Plant Production, Production Lead Time, Lot Sizing, Balance Receipts, Fair Share Distribution, Storage Constraints, Capacity Expansion, Check Mode, Compute Quotas, Local Run, Shelf LIfe VIsibility, Subnetworks, Means of Transport, Demand Categories
- Supply Optimization as a Service
- Order Based Planning Overview
- Response Reference Planning Area Overview
- Response Integration using SDI
- Order Based Business Processes: Unconstrained Run, Supplier Request-Commit, Demand Prioritization, Forecast Consumption, Constrained Run, Allocation Planning, Confirmation Run, Gating Factor Analytics, Sales Order SImulation, Deployment Planning, Business Network Collaboration
- What-if Simulations
- Supply Analytics / Dashboards
- Supply Plan Publish to ERP
- Adjacent Solutions: Advanced ATP, MRP, Production Planning / Detailed Scheduling
- Supply Heuristics & Optimizer Case Study
- Response Case Study
- IBP for Response & Supply Roadmap
- IBP for Response & Supply Certification Test
WHY ATTEND THIS BOOTCAMP?
Learners will benefit from:
- Up-to-date subject matter with 1708 / 1711 / 1802 capabilities covered extensively with instructor-led showcase demonstrations followed by hands-on learning with structured learning exercises and data
- IBP Response & Supply implementation case studies
- Robust grounding in terms of business context prior to technology function/feature deep dive
- A rich library of concept slides & examples to explain advanced concepts
- Comprehensive showcase of IBP for Response & Supply: live demonstrations
- Extensive Q&A at the end of each session.
- IBP Certification Test: to benchmark learning and pursue IBP market as a credentialed resource