This is a 5-day event in two parts:
- SAP IBP Response & Supply - Time Series Based Supply Planning Bootcamp: 3-day event for Customers evaluating SAP IBP Response & Supply Applications - Time Series Based Supply Planning processes: Supply Chain Business Planners or IT Decision Makers
- SAP IBP Response & Supply - Order Based Supply Planning Bootcamp: 2-day event for Customers evaluating SAP IBP Response & Supply Applications - Order Based Supply Planning processes: Supply Chain Business Planners or IT Decision Makers
LINK TO REGISTER.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com
WHAT IS BEING OFFERED?
GitaCloud is offering a 4-day in-person deep-dive hands-on learning opportunity across the SAP IBP Response & Supply Applications in this Bootcamp. Both the Time Series Based Supply Planning and Order Based Supply Planning processes are showcased in detail.
SAP IBP Response & Supply Bootcamp
October 1st - 4th, 2018
SAP Office at 2700 Camino Ramon, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This Bootcamp is designed to help:
- Customers evaluating SAP IBP Response & Supply Applications (whether using SAP APO SNP today or not)
- Business planners responsible for Supply Planning or Response Management processes
- IT Decision Makers or Team Members responsible for evaluating SAP IBP Response & Supply Applications
- SAP Supply Chain practitioners with experience in SAP SCM (APO SNP), SAP ECC or S/4, or non-SAP SCM practitioners needing to support customers evaluating SAP IBP
- Any others who are interested in a career in Digital Supply Chains enabled by SAP IBP
WHAT DOES THIS COVER?
This IBP for Response & Supply Bootcamp covers:
- Digital Supply Chains: Business Context
- SAP Leonardo and SAP IBP Platform Overview
- Supply Chain Beer Game
IBP FOR RESPONSE & SUPPLY - TIME SERIES BASED SUPPLY PLANNING SHOWCASE:
- SAP IBP Response & Supply Overview: Time Series Based Supply Planning
- Supply Reference Planning Areas Overview
- Supply Heuristics: Input / Output Key Figures, Parameters, Calculations
- Supply Optimizer: Cost Model Overview, Parameters, Explainability
- Key Figures: Downstream, Minimum, Adjusted, In-Transit, etc.
- Advanced Scenarios: Co-Production, Cross-Plant Production, Production Lead Time, Lot Sizing, Balance Receipts, Fair Share Distribution, Storage Constraints, Capacity Expansion, Check Mode, Compute Quotas, Local Run, Shelf LIfe VIsibility, Subnetworks, Means of Transport, Demand Categories
- IBP Response & Supply - IBP Time Series Based Supply Planning: Customer Case Study
- IBP Response & Supply - IBP for Response & Supply: Roadmap
- IBP Response & Supply - Time Series Based Planning Online Test
IBP FOR RESPONSE & SUPPLY - ORDER BASED SUPPLY PLANNING SHOWCASE:
- SAP IBP Response & Supply Overview: Order Based Supply Planning Overview
- Response Reference Planning Area Overview
- Order Based Business Processes: Unconstrained Run, Supplier Request-Commit, Demand Prioritization, Forecast Consumption, Constrained Run, Allocation Planning, Confirmation Run, Gating Factor Analytics, Sales Order SImulation, Deployment Planning, Business Network Collaboration
- What-if Simulations
- Supply Analytics / Dashboards
- Supply Heuristics & Optimizer Case Study
- IBP Response & Supply - IBP Order Based Supply Planning: Customer Case Study
- IBP Response & Supply - IBP Order Based Supply Planning: Roadmap
- IBP Response & Supply - Order Based Planning Online Test
WHY ATTEND THIS BOOTCAMP?
Learners will benefit from:
- Up-to-date subject matter with IBP 1808 capabilities covered extensively with instructor-led showcase demonstrations
- Robust grounding in terms of business context and planning concepts prior to solution function/feature deep dive
- Extensive Q&A at the end of each session.
- Customer success stories, POC or Implementation best practices
WHICH IBP RELEASE IS THIS BOOTCAMP BASED ON?
This bootcamp will showcase key capabilities in the IBP 1808 release. See below for a partial list of recent enhancements in IBP releases:
- Supply Propagation Heuristic
- Order Based Optimization
- Order Based Planning in Unified Planning Area
I CANNOT TRAVEL TO BAY AREA ON THOSE DATES. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
You can also attend this event online.
QUESTIONS? SEND US AN EMAIL AT CONNECT@GITACLOUD.COM