This is a 2-day instructor-led online workshop to cover SAP IBP Response & Supply Advanced Scenarios in detail.
Link to register.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 2-day workshop on March 24th-25th, 2018 will go from 9 AM - 4 PM EDT. It will cover advanced scenarios across Time Series Planning and Order Based Planning as well as a customer case study.
This is an online event, no travel required.
WHAT DOES THIS COVER?
The workshop takes a hybrid approach to optimally blend instructor-led learning over 2 days with IBP access & support over 2 weeks to enable self-paced hands-on learning.
You will learn:
- Advanced Scenarios in Time Series based Supply Planning:
- Cross-Plant Production
- Production Lead Time
- Receipts Balancing
- Lot Sizing
- Fair Share Distribution
- Storage Constraints
- Capacity Supply Expansion
- Late Delivery Handling
- Optimizer Explanation Run
- Aggregated Constraints
- Maximum Constraints
- Minimum Constraints (e.g., Minimum Resource Consumption)
- Optimal Sourcing (Quota) Generation
- Supply Chain Model Data Integrity Checking
- Shelf Life Planning
- Means of Transport
- Demand Categories
- Order Based Supply Planning:
- SDI Integration Set-up
- Importing and Maintaining Supply Chain Model
- Demand Prioritization
- Multiple Forecast Key Figures
- Forecast Consumption & Product Allocation at non-default levels
- Constrained Supply Planning Run including Supplier Constraints
- Sales Order Confirmation based on Product Allocation, Stock, and Supply Chain Capacity
- Deployment Run
- Lot Sizing
- Safety Stock
- Sales Order SImulation
- Gating Factor Analytics
- Excel based Reporting on Order Fulfillment Performance KPIs
- Customer Case Study
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This Integrated Business Planning IBP for Response & Supply workshop is designed to help:
- Business planners responsible for Supply Planning or Response Management
- IT team members responsible for implementing SAP IBP for Response & Supply: TIme Series Planning or Order Based Planning
- SAP IBP practitioners who need to ramp-up on IBP for Response & Supply
- SAP SCM (APO) or ERP practitioners who are interested in retooling their skill set
- Non-SAP SCM practitioners (Demantra, JDA, e2open, Kinaxis, etc.) who are looking to migrate to SAP ecosystem
- Any others who are interested in a career in Digital Supply Chains enabled by SAP IBP
WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
Learners will benefit from:
- Up-to-date subject matter with 1708 / 1711 / 1802 capabilities covered extensively.
- IBP experienced instructors share IBP implementation case studies
- Robust grounding in terms of business context prior to technology function/feature deep dive
- A rich library of concept slides & examples to explain complex concepts with simple examples
- Comprehensive showcase of IBP for Response & Supply: live demonstrations
- Tandem learning: opportunity to execute learning exercises live with support from instructors
- Extensive Q&A at the end of each session.
- Workshop recording to learn offline till it makes sense (rinse and repeat till the understanding is clean).
- Access to IBP for Response & Supply for 2 weeks for continued self-paced learning
- email based support from GitaCloud team throughout 2 weeks