Anaplan Solution Architect, Full-Time Employee, based in San Francisco Bay Area
We are looking for a seasoned Anaplan hands-on Solution Architect that can wear multiple hats: support sales pursuits, lead & oversee implementations, as well as help app development teams build innovative and well-designed apps. We are looking for leaders who have excelled in their current role and are looking to take their game to the next level.
GitaCloud is a fast emerging start-up management advisory, implementation services, and app development firm headquartered out of San Francisco Bay Area. Every employee in GitaCloud is an entrepreneur in their own right. We encourage fresh out of the box thinking, risk taking, and reward employees who are always looking to deliver exceptional performance irrespective of customer environment challenges. We believe in sharing our long term success with our team and offer attractive stock options along with a competitive compensation package.
- Understand clients’ business planning & performance management processes and related business requirements
- Conceive and develop Proof Of Concept POC models efficiently to provide pursuit support and establish credibility of Anaplan platform flexibility with the customers
- Design effectively & efficiently to cover processes & requirements into detailed blueprint: enterprise models with associated modules, lists / line items, and calculations as supported by multi-dimensional Anaplan platform
- Translate design into development plan / timeline and development effort to generate detailed staffing plans & project schedules through sprint cycles
- Manage / support several concurrent customer threads across pursuit and implementation streams. Ability to self-manage time across competing priorities for optimal results.
- Guide and mentor other team member throughout the implementation process
- Work with Chief Product Officer to translate app ideas and use cases to a specification level of detail that enables App development in a Global Delivery Model with our India based App Factory.
Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 year or more experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as Solution Architect or Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects
- 5-10 years of consulting/implementation prior experience with on premise systems such as SAP BPC, IBM Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion etc.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Ability to translate current customer spreadsheet models to effective and efficient Anaplan model designs. Design ability to translate complex excel models into scalable (low sparsity) multi-dimensional Anaplan models.
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Subject matter expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis FP&A / Enterprise Performance Management EPM, Sales Performance Management (Quota / Territory Planning, Incentive Compensation Management), or Sales & Operations Planning S&OP / Integrated Business Planning IBP domains.
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, APS, etc.). Experience with standard connectors like Mulesoft highly desired.
- Deep knowledge in 2-3 verticals highly desirable (CPG, Retail, High-Tech, A&D, Pharma)
- Excellent communication and soft skills. Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management.
- Familiarity with Anaplan Agile methodology.
- Ability to travel (40-80%)
Send an e-mail with your resume and contact information to ashutosh@GitaCloud.com.