At GitaCloud, we are a great team. Passionate, collaborative, open-minded professionals that are fun to be around. We believe strongly in enjoying our work and supporting our colleagues. Some of the best brains in next-gen SAP cloud based business solutions are working at GitaCloud. You can expect a breath of fresh air with zero bureaucracy, complete access, full transparency, and excellent camaraderie. We cherish like-minded professionals who believe in our core values like integrity, expertise, customer centricity, humility, confidence and creativity.
GitaCloud has great work culture. We like a friendly work environment where you can deliver your best, grow faster than you thought possible, get recognized in the community, and make lasting friends in the process. Every colleague in GitaCloud is an entrepreneur in their own right. We encourage risk taking and pushing the envelope. We believe in self-management and results-oriented, not micro-managing. We expect you to take part in our success and offer handsome stock options.
Anaplan Model Builder role at GitaCloud will play a critical role in developing Anaplan solutions for our clients. Model builder will work with Anaplan Solution Architect and deliver solutions throughout US. In addition, Model Builder will help sales pursuits by building proof of concept models.
Model builder will design, build and deliver Anaplan based solutions to implement business processes for our clients. Core responsibilities includes:
- Understanding clients’ business processes and business requirements
- Translate requirements into functional requirements and use cases
- Design and build Anaplan application models to support business processes
- Build and develop Anaplan modules and list based on model blueprint
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs
- Transform and implement multi-dimensional structures to support business processes
- Implement high quality code using best practices
- Work on sales pursuits and help in building proof-of-concept models.
- Monitor data flows to and from clients’ systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide hands-on training to end users on Anaplan models and processes
- Define and administer user roles and permissions in Anaplan
- 1 year of Anaplan experience or 2+ years of experience building models
- 5+ years of financial analysis and modeling experience with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of consulting/implementation experience with widely used planning and analytical multi-dimensional systems such as Cognos, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Business Objects, TM1, etc.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Subject matter expertise in operations, financial management systems, or sales planning
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
- Ability to travel (50%)